Last Modified: March 1, 2020
Stitch This Print That, In herein known as STPT understands that security and privacy are important issues for users of our services.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By using our Site, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information, including Personal Information (defined below), as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site is subject to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. We may combine all of information we collect about you from these various sources.
- Information we collect directly from you. Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, and shipping or billing address (collectively, "Personal Information"). We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Site (e.g., contents of messages you send to us through our Site).
- STPT does NOT have access to your credit or debit card information. All credit card or debit card information entered on our web site is process by authorize.net in conjunction with our shopping cart. Authorize.net policies can be viewed on their website at authorize.net.
- Content that you provide. You may upload comments, reviews, graphics, photos or other materials to the Site ("Content"). If you post Content on our Site, the Content as well as other information (e.g., user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our Site, and we cannot prevent such Content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Information we collect about you from third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect demographics information from public sources and from third-party data and analytics companies. In addition, we may collect information about you from other users (e.g., if one user ships a package to another user).
- Information we collect automatically through your use of our Site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you visit after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
- Providing our services. To facilitate your orders and administer your account; to respond to your questions or requests; to provide you with news or other information we think may interest you; to communicate with you about your account, orders or use of our Site or for other informational purposes; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes. Please note that we use your email address to save and identify your products designs on our Site, and so please be aware that your designs can be viewed on the Site by anyone who enters your email address.
- Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing or promotional communications from STPT. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (e.g., using Google or Facebook.
- Research and analytics. To analyze how customers use our Site, services and products; to analyze how customers interact with marketing or other communications we send to them; and for other research, analytical and statistical purposes. This research may include creating profiles to help us analyze or predict your personal preferences or interests for marketing purposes.
- Service providers. STPT may share your information with third-party service providers, vendors, agents, contractors or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to process your orders, deliver packages or send mail. We will obtain consent for such sharing with service providers where legally required. We enter into written agreements with these third-party service providers requiring them to provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as provided under this Policy and limiting their use of your Personal Information to the specified services provided on our behalf.
- Protecting rights and interests. STPT may share your information with law enforcement agencies and others as we deem appropriate to investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of STPT, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
- Sale or acquisition of assets. STPT may share your information if we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition, if we are transferred to another company, in the event of a bankruptcy, or as part of any other business transfer. If the surviving entity in such a transaction is not STPT, the surviving entity may use your information pursuant to its own privacy policies, which may be different from this Policy.
- Legal compliance. STPT may share your information to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (e.g., a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (e.g., requests from a regulator).
Cookies and other tracking mechanisms
- Account information. If you ever wish to access your Personal Information, update your Personal Information or cancel your account, please contact us through the contact information below. Please note that we may maintain copies of your information and Content even after you have updated the information or canceled your account.
Contacting Stitch This Print That, Inc.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or to exercise your rights under this Policy, please contact us using the information below
Stitch This Print That, Inc.
1921 Bellmore Ave.
Bellmore, New York 11710